Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I didn't fall off the face of the earth...came pretty close, though!

Photo of the Harvest Moon in Jerome
Seriously! I'm still here. I promise:) I thought for sure that I would be checking into my blog and giving little tidbits on a regular basis...just got a bit sidetracked the last couple weeks. Ha! I'm back though and just so you know...I was having a little fun while working. Shh...don't tell anyone;)

My latest adventure was a recent trip to Jerome, Arizona. If you've never heard of Jerome, please check out this site (http://www.azjerome.com/) The area is occupied by artist, bikers, musicians, ghost hunters and people that just want a little solitude. It's an eclectic mix of people, for sure! What is most appealing about this community is how the people support each other, in spite of the diverse backgrounds. I went up there for their local Art Walk that they do the beginning of each month (year round) and to do a little business. So worth a visit if you want to check out some neat art, enjoy some great food and do a little ghost hunting:) Me and my companions enjoyed the adventure, gorgeous surroundings and delightful offerings. Here is me with a friend that I made at The Jerome Grand Hotel (notoriously haunted hotel).
Yes, that is an enormous glass of wine! Ha! I was just holding it for a friend:)

What am I doing now?? Trying to catch up on work! I've had some new developments with my business and am SO excited to share with you all, but you have to wait to get the news. I'll tell you once things are "solidified." Sound good? Promise to share!

I'll be posting a new video hopefully by next week. Stay tuned!! Working out the details on how I'm going to do the series...might just be random videos to start. Regardless, they'll be informative and fun!

What am I listening to? Check out: http://www.myspace.com/matesofstate What is so neat about them is that they're married with two children. They take their little ones on the road with them when they tour; they have a whole blog dedicated to their adventures as a family. I saw them live and was captivated by the connection they share. You could feel the energy between them when they looked at each other. So awesome to see an example of love, connection and creativity all in one:)

I'm out for now. Have to get back to some work. Sending tons of wishes your way!
xo,
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! LOOKS like you had a blast in Jerome...and that glass of wine looks very nice too....hope you kept your balance up there. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete