Thursday, April 1, 2010

A change is a happening...

Oh yes, beloved "change." How I both love and resist it. Don't we
all, really? Ha! Well, I have some news for you. I'm off to be near the Ocean...here is a photo of my new home:) Beautiful, isn't it??
I'm moving to Santa Monica at the end of the month. I'm thrilled and a bit nervous about it all. It's the right decision for me, no doubt. I feel it! I feel alive there and I know with that energy, I am moving towards manifesting my dreams. Wanna come???
This whole "change" is really stretching my heart though. I'm leaving so many people that I love so dearly. Fortunately, I have many excuses to come back to Phoenix and I'm lucky I have a lot of business here with my products, as well. Whew!! Cannot fathom the thought of not seeing family and friends frequently. Wish me luck!!
You know what you can find in LA, don't you?? Music!! That's right. I will be sharing all my "discoveries" and sharing my experiences. Thinking of shooting more videos, so you'll see everything first hand. Fun, fun!! Here is my latest music obsession: Band: Beach House Song: Zebra - the energy of the song pulls my heart strings...purity, truth and vulnerability come to mind..and love...
Here is some of my latest artwork. Ha! Yes, I'm doing tattoos now. Haha. There is nothing more entertaining for me than drawing on people. Ha! Thank goodness they're not permanent:)

Just thought I'd add a little fun to the post. I hope you are all well. I'll be checking in again soon. Have some packing to do!! Yikes!!
Sending much love & wishes your way!!
Carrie



















































































1 comment:

  1. Yes, I want to go too! Take me! Seriously though, I have been saying for so long that I really want to be in Cali in the worst way, but I have not done thing one to manifest my desire. It's like I just expect some amazing circumstance to occur that makes it all happen. And I KNOW that is not how life is for most people.

    Anyway, I will miss your class very much. Even though I could not always make 4:30 because of work, it is my favorite at JB. One consolation about being left behind is JB - I know there is probably not a yoga studio like it that I could afford in the Golden State!

    Good luck to you, Carrie. I'm certain your beautiful spirit will take you far.

    ReplyDelete